I’ve been baking a lot of pizza lately. Here I give you a very good recipe from my mother’s old cooking book. The tomato sauce recipe is completely made up by me.
You will need this to your pizza
- 2 dl hot or lukewarm water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 25 g yeast for food dew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 dl flour
This is how you mix the dew.
- Mix the water with yeast, salt and olive oil.
- Add 2 dl flour and mix it. Then add the rest of the flour.
- Scald a kitchen towel with hot water, twist the water out and put it over the bowl with the dew. Let it yeast for 15 – 20 minutes.
During the yeasting time, make the tomato sauce, which contains the following.
- Almost 1 packet of passed tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- White pepper
- Pizza spice mix
- Allround spice
- Garlic powder
- Chilli pepper
- When the yeasting process is complete, roll out the dew into a smooth and plate bottom.
- Put on the tomato sauce, the gratez pizzacheece and put on the stuff you want. I only put strimled ham on it.
- Place the pizza in the oven in 10 – 15 minutes, on 300 degrees.
I hope this will be enjoyed and inspire many bakers and pizza lovers out there. Peace!